- Freya Pickard: This site has been mentioned by my guest...
- Anjuli: I love the fact that I could SEE this in my mind...
- Anjuli: ‘…winter melts away in open...
- James: Thanks, Libby. Glad it worked for you.
- James: Thanks, Anjuli.
- Anjuli: LOVE THIS!!!!
- Libby: ‘Puffs like smoke’ – a lovely...
- James: Thanks, Patricia.
- James: Thanks, Libby.
Monthly Archives: January 2009
a cormorant stands still with wings outstretched,
a statue in the fog.
dreaming of desert… tall juicy mesas, light glaze of wind, succulent saguaro in full bloom.
This entry was posted in winter on January 26th, 2009.
a gentle fog and
brief graying of the familiar
renders the world new
a cry, a soaring gull
comes up with lunch
i come back for more
This entry was posted in winter on January 24th, 2009.