- Freya Pickard: This site has been mentioned by my guest...
- Anjuli: I love the fact that I could SEE this in my mind...
- Anjuli: ‘…winter melts away in open...
- James: Thanks, Libby. Glad it worked for you.
- James: Thanks, Anjuli.
- Anjuli: LOVE THIS!!!!
- Libby: ‘Puffs like smoke’ – a lovely...
- James: Thanks, Patricia.
- James: Thanks, Libby.
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Bats loop through the sky,
serrated wings weaving dawn.
This entry was posted in summer on August 28th, 2009.
Clouded sky leans in.
The world stops.
an empty feeder.
This entry was posted in summer on August 26th, 2009.
down the trail
The grackles are gone
save one lonely young straggler
who still likes my yard.
hummingbirds return to the
feeder on the porch.