- Freya Pickard: This site has been mentioned by my guest...
- Anjuli: I love the fact that I could SEE this in my mind...
- Anjuli: ‘…winter melts away in open...
- James: Thanks, Libby. Glad it worked for you.
- James: Thanks, Anjuli.
- Anjuli: LOVE THIS!!!!
- Libby: ‘Puffs like smoke’ – a lovely...
- James: Thanks, Patricia.
- James: Thanks, Libby.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Post oak savannah—
A flock of scissor-tails flies
south down the Brazos.
reflect still treetops.
I drive through the sky.
This entry was posted in autumn on October 28th, 2009.
Chemical plant flares,
a fireball burns the night sky.
It’s never dark here.
A northerly breeze—
waves flow and eddies swirl through
grass that’s gone to seed.
This entry was posted in autumn on October 23rd, 2009.
When I move,
the fog becomes rain.
I stand still.