- Freya Pickard: This site has been mentioned by my guest...
- Anjuli: I love the fact that I could SEE this in my mind...
- Anjuli: ‘…winter melts away in open...
- James: Thanks, Libby. Glad it worked for you.
- James: Thanks, Anjuli.
- Anjuli: LOVE THIS!!!!
- Libby: ‘Puffs like smoke’ – a lovely...
- James: Thanks, Patricia.
- James: Thanks, Libby.
Monthly Archives: December 2009
I made a chapbook of some of these micro-poems for family & friends. Made a few extras. Want one? 1st 4 callers. Contact me: http://tinyurl.com/ydxalk9
The birds don’t wonder
why apes bring seed each morning.
They accept what is.
This entry was posted in winter on December 24th, 2009.
On a winter branch,
a kinglet inclines his head,
shows his ruby crown.
grins pale and yellow
Leaves cling to the tree
like dancers unwilling to
release their partners.
This entry was posted in autumn on December 16th, 2009.
After the frost,
the bush is a galaxy
of collapsed stars.
This entry was posted in autumn on December 12th, 2009.
Slow white flakes
drifting down silent.
A folded sky.
This entry was posted in autumn on December 8th, 2009.