- Freya Pickard: This site has been mentioned by my guest...
- Anjuli: I love the fact that I could SEE this in my mind...
- Anjuli: ‘…winter melts away in open...
- James: Thanks, Libby. Glad it worked for you.
- James: Thanks, Anjuli.
- Anjuli: LOVE THIS!!!!
- Libby: ‘Puffs like smoke’ – a lovely...
- James: Thanks, Patricia.
- James: Thanks, Libby.
Monthly Archives: February 2010
The big dipper pours
a gruel of thin clouds and stars
over the houses.
Like TV static
between channels, the snow falls
A loggerhead shrike
surfs the wind on a bare twig
as winter blows away.
This entry was posted in winter on February 19th, 2010.
A line of killdeer
wades in the ditch; wind ruffles
feathers and water.
This entry was posted in winter on February 17th, 2010.
Three crows glide
over the still pond
I see some stars
whose names I know;
the rest remain mysterious,
each a story’s start.
This entry was posted in winter on February 13th, 2010.
Soft hissing sleet falls
invisible to the eye—
weather to be heard.
This entry was posted in winter on February 12th, 2010.
A bewick’s wren,
scolding from a branch,
These slow storms
ease sun memories