- Freya Pickard: This site has been mentioned by my guest...
- Anjuli: I love the fact that I could SEE this in my mind...
- Anjuli: ‘…winter melts away in open...
- James: Thanks, Libby. Glad it worked for you.
- James: Thanks, Anjuli.
- Anjuli: LOVE THIS!!!!
- Libby: ‘Puffs like smoke’ – a lovely...
- James: Thanks, Patricia.
- James: Thanks, Libby.
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Joey works on his hole,
excavating treasures buried
by squirrels and jays.
a broken bird nest hanging
from a gas meter
This entry was posted in autumn on September 24th, 2010.
build up and disperse–
heat without rain.
killdeer stand on the roadside
watching cars pass by.
grey and gray
molted feathers hang
in sage bushes.
A swarm of blackbirds
erupts from the still grass—
the stoplight turns green.
A dove in the elm—
flutter to earth.
I’m still knocking out walls and upgrading the kitchen and things may change around here so in the meantime, I’ll be posting both here and to the old site.
Let me know if anything looks wonky.
Be sure to subscribe to the feed.
This entry was posted in announcements on September 8th, 2010.