- Freya Pickard: This site has been mentioned by my guest...
- Anjuli: I love the fact that I could SEE this in my mind...
- Anjuli: ‘…winter melts away in open...
- James: Thanks, Libby. Glad it worked for you.
- James: Thanks, Anjuli.
- Anjuli: LOVE THIS!!!!
- Libby: ‘Puffs like smoke’ – a lovely...
- James: Thanks, Patricia.
- James: Thanks, Libby.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
A caracara rides up the sky—
beyond him (I almost miss)
that ghostly blue sky moon.
The flags snap
in the cold front breeze.
Clouds fall in.
This entry was posted in autumn on November 29th, 2010.
I coast through the fog–
outlines of buildings and trees
appear… fade away.
A deep blue fall sky–
dragonflies with numbered days
hover above the road.